We know all the books tout the many benefits of breastfeeding, but we thought we'd share our curated list for like-minded mamas:
- Proves that all your baby really needs is you - you being present, holding, loving, and nourishing your child
- Provides the best workout you can get lying in bed - that's right, you will literally melt away those pounds
- Makes babies smarter - and let's face it, the smarter you are, the easier life is
- Means not washing bottles - you are washing EVERYTHING, but not bottles! #smallwins
- Truly is the best medicine - protecting your child from disease and allergies proactively
- Postpones your period - you are dealing with so much right now, let's not bring back Aunt Flo just yet
- Means a lighter diaper bag - no need to carry cooler bags and milk because your body does it all
- Gives you a much needed pause in life - letting you sit for a moment and gaze at your beautiful child
- Doesn't cost a fortune - you're an Amazon-o-holic purchasing everything you need for your baby, but not formula!
- Promotes bonding - your child will literally look at you like the goddess you are!
Thanks for making Cloak & Cuddle® part of your journey as you cloak yourself in style & cuddle your child with love.